Have a wonderful and safe summer break! We will see you on August 24, 2015!
ALL Returning student registration: July 29th 2:00-7:00 PM
New student registration (including new Kinder students): August 4th 2:00-7:00 PM
Meet the Teacher: August 20th: 5:30-6:30 PM
First Day of School: Monday, August 24th at 8:00 AM, doors open at 7:15
HEB ISD Mission
The mission of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District is to continue its proud tradition of excellence as a diverse, high-performing organization committed to ensuring each student is empowered today to excel tomorrow.
2014-2019 District Goals
1. Student Achievement
2. Effective and Efficient Operation for ALL Components
3. Quality Teaching, Administrative, and Support Staff
4. Safe, Healthy, and Nurturing Schools
5. Enduring Relationships with Stakeholders
1. I come to school ready to learn and to allow others to learn.
2. I am responsible for my own learning.
3. I am respectful of others through my actions and words.
6th Grade Mission Statement
The Sixth Grade Teachers are committed to promoting student achievement and success through a learner-centered balance of motivation and interventions.
We are committed to teaching the HEB Curriculum, monitoring classroom progress through Continuous Improvement, and establishing nurturing relationships with our students.
Stonegate Elementary Mission Statement
Stonegate Elementary will empower each child to be their best by providing a safe and engaging learning environment.
HEB Core Messages
1. Students are responsible for their own learning.
2. Quality teachers and effective schools are essential to students' learning.
3. Parents and patrons are vital partners in the educational process.
4. A safe environment for every student and employee is a prerequisite to learning.
5. Decisions and actions, at all levels, focus on and support effective student learning.