March 2015 Program of the Month
Education & Interior Design
These classes are taught by Mrs. Smith & Ms. Ramirez
click here to learn more...
4th Six Weeks Employability Skills Results:
445 out of 1,070 students received a 100% on their Employability Skills grade! Out of those students 343 of them Received a Candy Bar for scoring 100% the 3rd and 4th Six Weeks!
All students attending the Gene A. Buinger Career & Technical Education Academy are expected to be punctual, dress appropriately and conduct themselves in an orderly and cooperative manner at all times. Employability Skills - Basic skills necessary for getting, keeping, and doing well on the job. The Employability Skills grade will be calculated every six weeks and entered as part of the course grade for every student on our campus.
The 5 skills that students work on:
1. Keeps appointments on time.
2. Completes assignments on time.
3. Exhibits professionalism in the areas of courtesy, appropriate language & dress.
4. Works toward acheiving individual & group goals.
5. Ethical and appropriate use of technology (property & privacy).