April 2015 Program of the Month
Automotive Technology & Collision Repair
These classes are taught by Mr. Foote & Mr. Stevens
click here to learn more...
5th Six Weeks Employability Skills Results:
395 out of 530 students received a 100% on their Employability Skills grade!
All students attending the Gene A. Buinger Career & Technical Education Academy are expected to be punctual, dress appropriately and conduct themselves in an orderly and cooperative manner at all times. Employability Skills - Basic skills necessary for getting, keeping, and doing well on the job. The Employability Skills grade will be calculated every six weeks and entered as part of the course grade for every student on our campus.
The 5 skills that students work on:
1. Keeps appointments on time.
2. Completes assignments on time.
3. Exhibits professionalism in the areas of courtesy, appropriate language & dress.
4. Works toward acheiving individual & group goals.
5. Ethical and appropriate use of technology (property & privacy).