January 2015 Program of the Month
This class is taught by Mrs. Booth
click here to learn more...
3rd Six Weeks Employability Skills Results:
560 out of 1189 students received a 100%
on their Employability Skills grade!
All students attending the Gene A. Buinger Career & Technical Education Academy are expected to be punctual, dress appropriately and conduct themselves in an orderly and cooperative manner at all times. Employability Skills - Basic skills necessary for getting, keeping, and doing well on the job. The Employability Skills grade will be calculated every six weeks and entered as part of the course grade for every student on our campus.
The 5 skills that students work on:
1. Keeps appointments on time.
2. Completes assignments on time.
3. Exhibits professionalism in the areas of courtesy, appropriate language & dress.
4. Works toward acheiving individual & group goals.
5. Ethical and appropriate use of technology (property & privacy).