October 2014 Program of the Month
Animation & Audio Visual Production
These classes are taught by Mrs. Quinn & Mr. Moran
click here to learn more...
1st Six Weeks Employability Skills Results:
732 out of 1240 students recieved a 100%
on their Employability Skills grade!
All students attending the Gene A. Buinger Career & Technical Education Academy are expected to be punctual, dress appropriately and conduct themselves in an orderly and cooperative manner at all times. Employability Skills - Basic skills necessary for getting, keeping, and doing well on the job. The Employability Skills grade will be calculated every six weeks and entered as part of the course grade for every student on our campus.
The 5 skills that students work on:
1. Keeps appointments on time.
2. Completes assignments on time.
3. Exhibits professionalism in the areas of courtesy, appropriate language & dress.
4. Works toward acheiving individual & group goals.
5. Ethical and appropriate use of technology (property & privacy).