December 2014 Program of the Month
Law & Public Safety
This class is taught by Mr. Gustafson
click here to learn more...
2nd Six Weeks Employability Skills Results:
587 out of 1240 students received a 100%
on their Employability Skills grade!
Mrs. Smith's 100% Students in her 3 rd and 4 th period this 6 weeks: left to right - Mae Olms, Ali Jueli, Ana Rodriguez, Sabrina Williamson, Rhiannon Hayes, Lindsey Vernon, Vanessa Wass, Justin Santos
468 Students received 100% both 1st & 2nd Six Weeks, all of these students received a reward for their hard work.
All students attending the Gene A. Buinger Career & Technical Education Academy are expected to be punctual, dress appropriately and conduct themselves in an orderly and cooperative manner at all times. Employability Skills - Basic skills necessary for getting, keeping, and doing well on the job. The Employability Skills grade will be calculated every six weeks and entered as part of the course grade for every student on our campus.
The 5 skills that students work on:
1. Keeps appointments on time.
2. Completes assignments on time.
3. Exhibits professionalism in the areas of courtesy, appropriate language & dress.
4. Works toward acheiving individual & group goals.
5. Ethical and appropriate use of technology (property & privacy).