- Online registration opens July 11. (Returning students only...you will need your Info Snap letter that went home in your child's last report card) Computers will be set up on campus if you are unable to complete online at home.
- Returning student registration: July 27 from 2-7 PM (Bring current utility bill: water, gas, electric, lease--cannot be past due or disconnected) You also need to bring your INFO SNAP confirmation from registering online.
- Late returning student registration: August 2 from 8-5 PM
- New student registration: August 3 from 2-7 PM
- PreK registration: August 4 from 8-1 PM
- Meet the teacher: August 18 at 5:30 PM
- First day of school: August 22 (SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:50 NEXT YEAR)
West Hurst Vision:
To be a district and community leader by exemplifying character, honor, and academic excellence.
West Hurst Mission:
Collaborate with our community to empower students to reach their greatest potential.
West Hurst Values:
1. Do what's right
2. Perform with excellence
3. Respect others