Title Hide Details 
9/22/14 > Weekly Calendar - 9/22-9/26


9/01/14 > September Calendar
8/31/14 > Severe Weather - Parents letter
8/31/14 > Test Exemption procedures & Policy

Exemption lists will be posted on the windows of the counseling office by 7:15 A.M. two days before exemption tickets are to be distributed. Students must check the exemption list to make sure their information is accurate. If the student feels there is an error with the number of absences and total number of exemptions, they need to report their concern to their attendance secretary before 4:00 P.M. on the day before exemption tickets are distributed.  All absences between list posting and ticket delivery will count against the exemption list.

 The day before final exams, exemption tickets will be distributed. Students will pick up their exemption(s) during their assigned lunch period in the hallway in front of the counseling office. All students must have their L.D. Bell student ID to claim their exemption ticket.

(Test Exemption Policy & No Risk test information attached)



3/07/14 > BHS Report Card & TEA Definitions
AEIS Campus Report Card
Campus Report Card is also available for viewing in the office.


Standard Safety Response Protocol
In HEB ISD, we use many tools and processes to keep our students, staff, and community safe.

A critical ingredient in the safe school recipe is the classroom response to an incident at school. Weather events,fire, accidents, intruders, and other threats to student safety are scenarios that are planned and trained for by students, teachers,staff, and administration.

Take a moment to review the document linked below. Students and staff at all schools will be trained and schools will practice these actions over the course of the school year.

Community Screening of Submit: The Documentary

The HEB Council of PTAs, HEB ISD Education Foundation, and other community groups will show the documentary film "Submit: The Documentary", about prevention and response to cyberbullying.

Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Location: First Baptist Church of Hurst Worship Center,  1801 Norwood Drive, Hurst

Cost: Complimentary Tickets and Free Parking  

Doors Open: 6:30 pm 

Documentary Starts: 7:00 pm 

Panel Discussion following film 

Download the flyer...