Protecting Children from Child Predators
Raising Safe Kids Parent Webinar
Yello Dyno’s Online Parent Workshop is now available to our school district.
To watch the webinars, go to...
This link will be good through the school year ending in July of 2011.
The password is available from your elementary school counselor.
Benefits of our Parent Webinar:
- Increases the number of Parents educated.
- Replaces evening workshops that are difficult to attend.
- Fits Busy Schedules: Learn in the convenience of your own home at your own pace.
- Easy Online Access: PC’s, Macs, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Workshop includes four 10-12 minute sections.
- View sections together or separately any time, any place.
- Better than a one-time presentation.
What you will learn:
- Section 1. Learn a non-fearful approach for teaching children
- Plus how to ensure children retain the knowledge and act on it in a crisis
- Section 2. 10 Key Lessons for Preventing Abduction, Abuse and Victimization
- Section 3. 8 Red Flags for Recognizing Child Predators
- Section 4. 10 Invaluable Lesson to Help Keep Your Child Safe On the Internet
With the right skills, children can prevent over 85% of potential victimization—abduction, abuse, bullying and internet harassment.