Many elementary schools use MOOSE sheets to help students stay organized, and many teachers at those schools post their assignments each week on an online version of a MOOSE sheet.
Pro: This is one of the simplest way to post assignments online.
Con: Each week, you replace last week's information with new assignment details -- no archive of past MOOSE sheets is kept.
How to add a MOOSE page on your site
Contact the Assistant Webmaster to have a MOOSE page added to your site.
How to edit your MOOSE page
- Log in and open your MOOSE page.
- Click the Edit button at the top of the page. (You should see then see a black Edit toolbar underneath the blue toolbar.)
- Click inside the blue dashed-line box that contains your MOOSE sheet.
- When the page changes, type inside the box to make your changes directly on the page.
- Click the Save button at the top right corner to save all your changes.
Note: Be cautious about just editing the bits of text you need to change. If you select an entire cell from the table that makes up the MOOSE sheet, SchoolCenter is likely to get confused. If the MOOSE page starts to have problems, contact the Assistant Webmaster.