Pennington Field is a popular site to rent for football, soccer, lacrosse and field hockey. The football field is frequently rented to semi-pro and arena football organizations. Pennington Field parking lot is also a highly used events facility.
Pennington Field's playing surface was updated in June 2010, when a new Hellas Matrix turf was installed. The Hellas Matrix system is the same durable, high-quality system used at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.
We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to your organization. You won't find a friendlier staff than ours! For rental information, contact Nelson Moore, Stadium Director, 817-399-2305.
TURF AND STADIUM RULES
· NO TOBACCO, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, OR GUM PERMITTED ON THE FIELD OR IN THE STADIUM.
· NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR CANS PERMITTED ON THE FIELD OR IN THE STADIUM.
· NO LIVE MASCOTS PERMITTED ON THE FIELD OR IN THE STADIUM.
· NO CONFETTI PERMITTED ON THE FIELD OR IN THE STADIUM.
· NO OUTSIDE FOOD PERMITTED IN THE STADIUM.
· NO FOOD PERMITTED ON THE FIELD.
· NO CHILDREN PERMITTED ON THE FIELD.
· NO TAPE OF ANY KIND MAY BE APPLIED TO THE TURF, STADIUM WALLS, OR OTHER STADIUM STRUCTURES. ORGANIZATIONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROMPT REMOVAL AND PROPER DISPOSAL OF SUCH SIGNS AND FASTENING MATERIALS AFTER THEIR EVENT CONCLUDES.
· FOR HYDRATION OF ATHLETES, ONLY WATER IS PERMITTED ON THE FIELD.
· EQUIPMENT SUCH AS TABLES, FANS, AND HEATERS MUST HAVE A PROTECTIVE BASE.
· BAND PROPS MUST NOT MARK OR SCAR THE FIELD.
· RUN-THRU SIGNS MUST BE VINYL. NO PAINTED PAPER PERMITTED ON OR NEAR THE TURF.
· ONLY PERSONNEL WITH SIDELINE PASSES PERMITTED ON THE FIELD.
· SPECTATORS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE FIELD BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT.
· SPIRIT SIGNS MUST BE TIED TO STADIUM RAILING (STRING OR ZIP-TIES ONLY).