How do I register for Pre-k?

Qualifying information required:

*Birth Certificate

*Proof of Residence

*Social Security (not mandatory)

*Immunizations Records (clinic record or Dr.'s exempt)

 *Parent ID

  Any of the following below:

Proof of Income:


*Food Stamp

*Current pay stub 

*Proof of Military Document

Copy of Dept. of Defense (DoD) photo identification for children of active duty

Copy of "Statement of Service" or Line of Duty Determination documentation

Copy of Death Certificate

Copy of Purple Heart Orders


How do I register my student that is new to HEBISD?

  • A current Report Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Proof of Residence


What will I need to do to Register a returning student?

  • Proof or Residence: Utility bill, Lease or Mortgage Agreement
  • You will need to update any new phone numbers, contacts on your child's Enrollment form at this time


How do I sign up my child for Extended Care?

  • Please call the school office and ask to speak to Ms. Young 817-285-3290
  • The cost is $150.00 a month with a one time $25.00 Supply Fee
  • We are closed on school holidays, but will have Extended Day on our noon dismissal days. The last day of school there will be no Extended Care.