Welcome to your Secondary Book Blog.
If you like to read and want to share your thoughts,
you've come to the right place.
(Send thread ideas to me in a post to be considered for the blog.)

The policies will be simple: we're going to be nice to all who participate and I'll be the moderator. :D
Only school appropriate comments will be received and/or posted.

You must include your name and ID# in your message to have your post approved. Posts will include your initials only.

Who is your favorite author and why?
Dean Koontz is one of my favorite authors. He writes sort of a mixture of horror, suspense and genetic experimentation all together. You might find a dog that thinks like a human or baboons who are genetically enhanced and dangerous. AND he makes you believe all this is perfectly normal. You never know what's going to happen next. I like the suspense. Two of my favorites are "Fear Nothing" and "Seize the Night."
My favorite author would probably have to be R.L. Stine because he has a book series for almost every age level. I first learned about him when I picked up my cousin's Goosebumps book at age eight and haven't put him down since then. I am still a big collector of his series no matter which one I find.
One of my favorite authors recently received attention in the news: Jean-Dominique Bauby. His book, the Diving Bell and the Butterfly, has been made into a movie. The imagery and language he uses are beautiful; his story is also incredibly inspiring. He suffered a rare kind of stroke and had only the use of his left eyelid left, and yet he managed to write an entire book! Incredible!
my favriote author is elie weisell
My favorite author is Louisa May Alcott. She is my favorite author because she wrote my favorite book, Little Women. I love her style of writing and I also love her other books, Little Men and Eight Cousins to name a few. All of her books make me feel really happy because they are filled with characters who love one another and who are always have terrific adventures.