Welcome to your Secondary Book Blog.
If you like to read and want to share your thoughts,
you've come to the right place.
(Send thread ideas to me in a post to be considered for the blog.)

The policies will be simple: we're going to be nice to all who participate and I'll be the moderator. :D
Only school appropriate comments will be received and/or posted.

You must include your name and ID# in your message to have your post approved. Posts will include your initials only.

Remember, you must include your name and ID# in your message to have your post approved. Posts will include your initials only. Thank you.

What do you think of "Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment" so far? Let's talk. No spoilers please ;)

I think that maximum ride the angel experiment is an amazing book it is full of thrills and you never know what to expect .
Angel experiment is extremely interesting so far, I really like how Iggy and the Gasman are left at home and they make traps for the Erasers and it's just really epic and stuff, I also like how Max went down to save Ella even though they were on a tight schedule, I felt that all the themes that were set so far we're really good but the only downside I had about the book was that what the Whitecoats did to Angel was extremely gruesome and horrible, I can't wait to read the next chapter!!
awesome book
I thought I was going to like the book but it's kind of boring to me. So far the book has not really gotten my attention. It's just not exiting. I like a book that can pull me in like I am in the book. I'm hoping once we get deeper into it that I will feel different about the book.