[ << prev ] [ next >> ]
I enjoy going to your website to see the exciting things the kids are doing. This has been a great year. Dylan loves your class.

Dylan Hallmark's mom
(New Message) Have a great day.
(New Message)Dear Mrs. Turney I like your website alot and I like the stuff in Reading, Writing, and English, and I have one little thing I think that you were funny when you yelled at Alex for pretend to explain cause and effect.
(New Message)I hope you have a great Christmas and I cant stop thinking about Christmas because its about to come! Merry Christmas!
you rock
Your stuff that we do in tutoring is really awesome for us to learn and to pass the reading test.
Hi Mrs. Turney!!!!
I hope you have a great Christmas and I can't stop thinking about Christmas because its about to come! Merry Christmas!
Dear Mrs. Turney you rock and you can make us laugh!!!
hi mrs.turney. i can't wait to start to studie china. thank you mrs.turney for teaching me this year, and for having to deal with me this year. im very sorry. i like looking at the star student info it is awesome so is the prize patrol info.i will miss you over the summer very much. i love you pictures in your scrapbook, you have very funny pictures though!i hope you read this and tell me what you think at school.i will miss you,BAILEE
Did you say that you going to put pictures of us on the website? Answer back on our email address! Hope I can see you this summer!
hi mrs turney
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE MAKING THIS A GREAT YEAR. KELCI AND I LOVE THE BLOG.
HAPPY FALL! I AM READY TO GET OUT SOME PUMPKINS. Smiley
I think you are the best teacher EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for spotlighting your students. I loved seeing my nephew on the internet! I am so proud of Trey.
Thank you for having a place where the students can double check what they're supposed to be doing and a way for parents to keep up. Your website is awesome!!
Hi Mrs.Turney
mrs.t im the sudent u had last year patrice morgan im in mrs.barnes class.i want u to add a picture from your homeroom class
Hi Mrs. Turney, hopefully I will be @ school 4 for the TAKS test if I'm not sick ur the best Mrs. Turney Trey
hey mrs.turney i luv ur website it is awsome ur so cool
Whats Up!!!!! I LOVE UR WEB SITE!!!!!! Thank u so much Mrs. Turney for everything u have tought us students.U rock and your the best teacher ever!!!
i love ur website it is awsomeu rock
Thank you for spotlighting your students. I loved seeing my nephew on the internet! I am so proud of Trey.
Hi Mrs.Turney! I just wanted to say hi because I was visiting your website. Thank you for the card that you gave me. It was really nice.

Love,
Neel Rebotee
[ << prev ] [ next >> ]