[ << prev ] [ next >> ]
Welcome! Please sign the guestbook. Let me know what you think about my website...what do you like and what could I add. I would love to know how often you visit and what you look at....Thanks...Mrs. T.
ur website is awsome!!!!ty for the extra credit paper on ur website it gave me a good chance on that bad grade I got, so ty very much.
ur friend and student Mason.
I think you are the greatest teacher in the world....
It looks great!
I enjoyed looking at the Star Student's info Smiley. I log on to view the assignments to help my daughter with her homework.
Your Website Is Great!!
Whats Up!!!!! I LOVE UR WEB SITE!!!!!! Thank u so much Mrs. Turney for everything u have tought us students.U rock and your the best teacher ever!!!
Your student and friend Makenzi.
hi mrs . turney
can you teach us new games
your class is the best mrs.turney
your cool
Makenzi Jackson said:
Whats Up!!!!! I LOVE UR WEB SITE!!!!!! Thank u so much Mrs. Turney for everything u have tought us students.U rock and your the best teacher ever!!!
Your student and friend Makenzi.
Hi Mrs. Turney,
I like your website and appreciate you taking the time to update it. Maddie likes the scrap book and I enjoy seeing the assignments.
Thank you for your professionalism!
Cheri Measom
U ROCK.Ihope u can tech us more. your the best!
Hi Mrs. Turney
Mrs. Turney,

I think you are the best teacher ever. I hope we have a great year together. I hope I can be one of your best students. I want to fill the marble jar and quick! I think I can fill my good sheet at least 2 times. I think you are funny and I think that's good.

Danielle
I enjoyed looking at your website to see what fun our kids are going to have as they learn in 4th grade. They sure are lucky to have such a great team of teachers to guide them through this year. I also think the extra credit page is GREAT! We hope to never need it, but it is great to know it's there in a 'pinch'. We are excited about this year!
hi
hi mrs.turney
Magnefesent Mrs. Turney you are the best teacher ever your website rocks...
you rock
This is a great website! Danielle is loving the 4th grade and is so excited each!
hi Mrs.Turney,you are cool.
Thank you for all your hard work with all the children. Samantha tells me she loves to be in your class.
YOU ROCK
I like your site Ms. Turney. Thanks for all your help. I love your class....its fun.
You rock so much
[ << prev ]
[1]23 ... 56
[ next >> ]